Para pedir ayuda en español, comuníquese con Perla Ornelas-Pérez por teléfono al (831)-425-1503 o por correo electrónico a Perla.Ornelas-Perez@asm.ca.gov
Thank you for reaching out to the Office of Assemblymember Mark Stone.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, our small but mighty team has worked hard to connect constituents to essential resources and benefits. Since March of 2020, we have received over 2,200 requests for assistance, most notably with the Employment Development Department (EDD). That number represents a thousandfold increase from our regular caseload.
We understand your need, and we are committed to communicating that need to EDD as quickly and accurately as possible to resolve your issue. Unfortunately, the unprecedented number of requests has exceeded our capacity to provide a same-day response. You can expect a waiting period of two to four weeks before a member of our staff contacts you.
We ask for your continued patience as we act as your EDD liaison and advocate. Our goal is to get you your benefits as soon as we can.
Before completing the form below, we ask that you review the following information sources for possible answers to your questions:
- Read all emails and written correspondence sent to you from EDD.
- If you have a Twitter account, follow @CA_EDD on Twitter.
- Regularly read EDD's News Releases.
- Review the most current EDD FAQs COVID-19 and Your Unemployment – Answers to FAQs.
- If your benefit year has ended and you have questions on filing a new claim, read the EDD page Benefit Year End.
- If you have questions about unemployment benefit extensions under the federal American Rescue Plan (ARP), read the EDD page Federal Provisions for Unemployment.